Groups360 is a marketplace enabling more efficient commerce in group travel. Through it’s innovative technology, Groups360 reduces cost and complexity for both suppliers and consumers of groups travel products. The innovative, high-growth company seeks individuals with a team orientation, high work ethic and passion for solving customer problems.
Position Summary: The UI/UX developer requires an in-depth understanding of user behavior, including modern user experience principles, and works to align Groups360’s business and marketing goals with technology. Conducting user research and creating wireframes will be and integral part of this position when it comes to driving user results.
• Responsible for translating business objectives into intuitive workflows and designs.
• Designs and creates visual user interfaces, mockups and workflows aimed at maximizing user experience.
• Performs usability tests and analyzes the results to gauge the consumer’s experience and feature success as it relates to business needs.
• Interacts with clients and collaborates with the rest of the design team to visually guide the user through the products interface via interactive elements across all platforms.
• Works with Project Manager and Development Team to plan out implementation strategy in an agile/scrum environment.
• Technical Capacity
• Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Design, communication design, multimedia design or a similar field preferred.
• 2 years experience as a UI/UX developer
• Experience with UX software: Adobe XD, Sketch/Photoshop.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
• Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
• Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
• Other qualification as required.
AAP/EEO Statement: Groups360 is firmly committed to the philosophy of Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action policies and is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and legislation.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org